Dear Stu, Leslie and Rob, dear church,
Hope you are well and full of Joy in this busy time. May the joy of our Savior be with you. Merry Christmas.
Here is our newsletter. Thank you for supporting us and praying for us. We love you, Dina and Jajce church.
- We will have the 20th anniversary of the Evangelical Church in Jajce on the 14th of December. Pray for the celebration that people whom we invited will come. Pray for the speaker Peter Kuzmič dean of the Evangelical Theological Seminary in Osijek for his health and that he will be able to come. Pray for Dina who leads the program, for the worship team Budo, Matt, Rowan, and Sanela. And above all for God to be SEEN and His faithfulness to be heard of. Theme of this event is: “I know that Sun is not afraid of the darkness!” It is song written by one famous 19h century poet Aleksa Šantić and talks about Jesus.
- We are preparing for Christmas parcels in the church with kids that come to Lavovi hockey Club and Novi Most, and other kids we know in the town. We are planning to show Superbook to about 150 kids. Also, we plan to have a program for older kids too and high school kids. We will give parcels in two schools, in the sport school “Grow healthy” and in the one organization who works with disabled children. Please pray for that.
- We plan winter camps that will take place in January. We are planning to take few hockey players and few other young people involved in the music. Pray that they will open their hearts to Jesus.
- Continuing helping one boy Ermin with good healthy habits.
- We plan to build storage room to keep all the sport equipment out of garage. We are still looking for the best company-people that would fix garage so it will become a nice room where we can have different activities such as movie nights, English classes, teachings, small conferences, and seminars.
- Pray for Lamija and Mihaela who went to the youth conference that they will get to know Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Pray that MIhaela could come to church.
- Pray for the opportunities to share the reason of our hope. That is focus of our prayer for this month, 1 Peter 3,15. That God will open doors for us to speak boldly for Him and about Him to other people.
- Continue praying for Dina, Sanela, Budo, Matt, Rowan, and Senka as we talk about ways how to reach to people and wait on God to show us to whom to talk and what to say.
• Pray for at least one person to be saved SOON. We desperately need to see someone saved, getting baptized, to see breakthrough in the town. There are so many projects we are part of, so many parts of the town that we entered. We need God to move once again first in our hearts and then in people we work with. We need boldness to proclaim His name. Thank you for praying for us.